December 31, 2013

New Sidebar Inserts

In the sidebar, to the right, you may have noticed that there are book covers shown.  If you click on one of these images, you will be taken directly to the Amazon website where you can purchase the books, either in a printed format or a Kindle (virtual) format. 
You might also like to check out your local library for these books to preview them first, to see if you would like to add them to your own private library.  I will be adding more inserts as I finish reviewing each book. 
I usually buy books for my virtual library now, so I may not always have a photo of a cover to share with you when I write my review, but using these sidebar inserts, you will be able to go to Amazon to see the cover and preview the book on-line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment