June 10, 2020

A new Blogger format is coming by the end of June! We'll see how this goes. You don't need to do anything; the page has just been "updated." Yikes. A learning curve for Karla. 
Today's news is this: 

A free workshop! 
Thanks to all of you who have checked in, sent photos of your work, and have let me know that you are well in this weird time. With the virus still on the rise in Utah, we must not become complacent. Social Distancing, masks, good hygiene; we need to be our own best advocates for health. Sandy Senior Center doesn't have an opening date yet. I hope our little guild will hold together regardless. I value each and every one of you. You and the guild are a central facet to my calm and happy existence. Our "no drama" tribe is a wonder. Thank you, all. Now go get those brushes wet! I hope to be able to sit long enough to scribble something soon. 
kn

No comments:

Post a Comment