March 23, 2019

Don't miss Tom's 4-week class!

E. THOMAS HOWARD Coming soon!

It's time to get your seat reserved for Tom Howard's 4 week series beginning April 4-25. We will meet each Thursday at 12:30 to set up, and instruction and fun will begin at 1:00. We'll clean up and be out by 4:00 each day. 
He plans to help us "draw with our brush." We'll work on angle, perspective, color; other principles of watercolor. We'll do at least one major painting and probably some smaller sketches. It will be fun and very informative! Join us! $45 for members, $70 for non-members for all four sessions. Checks payable to SANDY SENIOR CENTER c/o Karla SWG. 9310 So. 1300 E. Sandy 84094
He has posted his art on Facebook at E Thomas Howard. (There's another Tom Howard online, not him, so don't be fooled. :D )

1 comment:

  1. How much are member dues? I was in a plein air exhibit and I think I signed up for member ship but I don't know. Where could I look that up?

    ReplyDelete