Photo Credit: Bruce Bley
The methods Colleen uses can be used with any lilac image. Here is a list of other supplies you will need:
* 140 lb. cold press paper (Arches is recommend but Fabriano is good as well) 12" x 16"
* Large Round Brush
* Small "Rigger" Brush
* 1/4" Angular Brush
* Pigments: Daniel Smith: Quinacridone Pink, Phthalo Blue (Red Shade) & New Gamboge
Holbein: Crimson or Crimson Lake
* 3 small (no lip) plastic or metal cups to mix paint with water to enable pouring
* palette knife
* 2B soft pencil & kneaded eraser
* Masking Fluid & Applicator (Colleen uses her Palette Knife)
* Water Container for washing brushes
* Spray Bottle to mist the paper
* Paper Towels
No sign ups are required, simply bring your supplies and be prepared to have fun!